Adullam is a congregational network of incarnational communities that are apprenticing kingdom people.
We believe the Kingdom becomes tangible when we integrate…
Communion with God: The church exists to serve God’s redemptive purposes by helping people connect with God.
Mission: Benevolence and practical help to the least of these… and simply those in need.
Here are more details regarding our vision…
- The best environment for the kingdom to appear tangible is in the context of an incarnational community.
- Stewardship: Adullam Communities function with a lean infrastructure which allows for the maximum resources to be used for leadership development & missional projects.
- Gathering: Keep it simple and consistent. Our gatherings serve as a blessing for our children and as a place of connection that holds our people together on mission.
- Love and inclusion for all: including the jaded de-churched, leery and lost in every and all places.
- Transformation: We offer environments for God to change people natural tendencies toward consumerism, materialism, and individualism.
- Empowerment : Our commitment to the Priesthood of Believers allows us to develop and release our people to innovate and create ministry wherever they are.
- Apprenticeship: Stewarding the individual development of every person to be more like Jesus.
If you’re not sure that Adullam is your cup of tea, don’t worrry, there are a lot of other really good churches around Denver to check out that might be more your style.